Guidelines for Sci-art image competition
- First Place - 5000/- INR
- Second Place - 4000/- INR
- Third Place - 3000/- INR
- Consolation Prizes - 2000/- INR
- Experimental Images
- Modelling & Simulation Images.
- Any kind of black and white or coloured microscopy/instrumental images, computational simulations, or combination of both, etc. may be submitted for this competition.
- There are no entry fees, but no more than two entries are allowed for any individual. Two images may be experimental or modelling & simulation or one from each. Images also may be a combination of both experimental and modelling & simulation.
- The submitting individual must take consent with his/her research supervisor to submit the image for competition. High resolution images will be submitted on Chemference's website.
- All the images should have a caption of maximum 10 words; and, a short write up of maximum 50 words to explain the research findings in a layman's language based on that image.
- All the entries for this image competition will be showcased in an exhibition open to all on social media and may be shared with media as a part of the press coverage of the exhibition-cum-competition.
- Acceptable file types of the images with minimum 150 DPI (Max. file size of 5 MB per image; Total 10 MB per entry for two images): JPEG/PNG/TIFF/PDF format.
- Images already awarded in similar competitions at any level will not be considered. A self-declaration in this regard is needed at the time of submission.
- Digital photographs do not qualify as a valid entry in the competition and entries must not advertise or promote any commercial product.
- Results will be announced during the Conference as well as on Chemference 2023 website.
Award Details(The categories for the awards)