Please submit your abstract before: 30th AUGUST 2023 till Midnight.
- Please submit your abstract before: 30th JULY 2023 till Midnight.
- Submit well before the submission deadline to be eligible for Early Bird rates to reserve your seats for the conference.
- Abstracts must be submitted via this website. Faxed or emailed abstracts will not be considered.
Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission.
- The presenting author must be listed as the first author.
- Submitted abstracts should include non-published data.
- Abstracts previously presented will not be accepted.
- All abstracts should be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling of a quality suitable for publication. If you need help, please arrange for the review of your abstract by a colleague who is a native English speaker, by a university specific publications office (or other similar facility) or by a copy editor, prior to submission.
- All abstracts accepted for presentation will be published on the Conference website prior to the Conference.
- You may submit more than 1 abstract. However, presenters that are accepted for oral presentation will be permitted to give only 1 oral presentation. Additional accepted abstracts will therefore be poster only.
- Please note the submitting author will receive all correspondence about the abstract so we advise that the submitting author details that are entered are the same details as those of the presenting author.
- Abstracts may not be edited/updated after final submission. You are welcome to bring an updated abstract onsite with you.
- It is an author's choice to submit a full paper for conference proceeding
Conflict of Interest & Ethical Approval
- You will be asked to declare that you have received ethical approval for your study (if relevant), and you will be requested to confirm that you will declare any conflict of interests in your presentation at the congress
- The Committee will review all submitted abstracts. Notification regarding abstract acceptance and scheduling will be sent to the submitting author.
- Please note, if your abstract is accepted for oral presentation, the presenting author will be permitted a maximum of 1 oral presentation in the program.
Abstract Selection and Presentation